Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

summer job buddie Fuerteventura

Options
  • 19-03-2012 2:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hello im a 20 year old Irish female planning on going to work in fuerteventura for the summer 2012.

Im looking for someone around the same age (18-26) as me to do the same as I dont want to go alone but I also dont want to go with friends because they would end up doing my head in and im not into drama. so if your laid back and up for a laugh contact me.

I also want to throw myself in the deep end and meet new people. I know someone over there who can help us get jobs doing either rep or bar work and help sort us out with accomodation.

If you have never been there, the place is great. Its not mad like aya napa or anywhere like that, its really laid back and chilled with just the right amount of nightlife and the people seem really cool. full of gorge surfers :)

Just came back from a week there and fell in love with the place.

Get in contact with me if your interested.

Preferably a girl who is between around 18-26 and wants to have a really good, fun summer working holliday

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

Is experience a requirement for the jobs? If not I might be interested but probably not for the whole 3 months of summer. I'm 21.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Lb100

hey no not essential but I was thinking of going into a bar here and asking for a week or twos work experiance just to get familliar behind a bar! would you be interested in june and july? because at that stage we probley would have made a fewfriends! :D im almost 21 aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cahillr2

Hi there,
    I'm 20 , female and hoping to do something along those lines for the summer. I have bar experience and have done a good bit of traveling. The idea of a drama free summer sounds pretty damn good - and I totally agree as far as aya napa is concerned. If your still looking for someone please get in touch - Roisin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 puzon

hello lads ! I am thinking about the same thing for this summer. I am 20. The only problem is that I have no experience.
    Kind Regards,
    Hubert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 katiejoy

Hello Im Katie i'm looking to move to fuerteventura but i need a buddy too. I am 18 and i am looking to go within the next couple of months if your interested contact me :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Guys, this isn't a personal ads page.

For info on working abroad, be it Fuerte or anywhere esle, please use the Living Abroad forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement