If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Onkyo 608 replacement audyssey microphone

Options
  • 19-03-2012 2:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭

Hi,

I got an onkyo 608 from richersounds a while back. It broke recently, and you guys fixed it up for me (for free, thanks:)). I've lost the audyssey mic though and it needs recalibration after the repair. Would it be possible to get a replacement sent out, and if so how much would it cost?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Acous.

Typical isn't it ! They are pretty small and easily misplaced. I've mine taped to the back of the manual etc so it's less easy to lose.

If you can drop me a PM with your contact number on it, I'll get a spares request sent over to our spares department and get a price and an ETA.

Cheers

Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

It looks like I may need one of these too, for an Onkyo 609 if you can give me a price and availability, thanks.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

It looks like I may need one of these too, for an Onkyo 609 if you can give me a price and availability, thanks.

Hi Two,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'll give our spares team a shout here and report back. :)

Chris

Hi Two,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'll give our spares team a shout here and report back. :)

Chris

Thanks Chris, any word yet?

Thanks Chris, any word yet?

Hi again,

Yup, got ya a price. We can get you on in for £40.00 and then £2.99 P+P to ROI.

Let me know if you'd like us to order one for you.

Chris

• Advertisement

Hi again,

Yup, got ya a price. We can get you on in for £40.00 and then £2.99 P+P to ROI.

Let me know if you'd like us to order one for you.

Chris

Hi Chris, thanks for checking, I would like to order one (it is mic number ACM1H right?) - you may have my address and card details there as I ordered a Cambridge Audio blu ray player (my name is Conor Hickey, Dublin address) via your website at the weekend, please PM me if you need any more info or need me to resubmit address details etc.

Sorry Chris forgot to ask: any idea of approx. delivery time?

Sorry Chris forgot to ask: any idea of approx. delivery time?

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I have your details here at this end.
    First thing tomorrow I'll chase this up and revert back on a lead time :)

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I have your details here at this end.
    First thing tomorrow I'll chase this up and revert back on a lead time :)

** gentle nudge ** :)

Hey TwoShedsJackson.

Spoke to our supplier today and the Mic is in the post to us.

As soon as its through the door I'll be in touch and get it sent down to you :)

Apologies for the delay.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.