Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCI Accommodation?

Options
  • 19-03-2012 4:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

Hey

thinking about heading to NCI next year, just wondering what's the accommodation like and is it close to the college?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭PaurGasm

Noelly, your like a slightly faster version of me! I came on to post the exact same thing!

There is NCI Campus in the IFSC or there abouts which can be used for students in other Dublin colleges as far as I know...
    I cant remember the exact no.s or dates but there is 8,6 and 4 room apartments(i think) with 250(ish)places, give or take and the opening date for applying is April 1st on a first come first serve basis...

Are you applying for advanced entry by any chance? cause I am and dont know when I will get accepted so I dont want to book accom too soon incase i end up not getting accepted...

Also the virtual tour of the accommodation part of NCI website is not working for me...

Can anybody tell me what the campus accom is like? Maybe even a few pictures?

Advertisement