Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin15 Social Club for Children with Special Needs

• 19-03-2012 7:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

For the last 5 weeks, I have run a very successful group once a week for children with special needs and their siblings. We have had visits from the Dublin Fire department, dance classes and also art classes. We want to make it bigger and better, but as we depend on volunteers we need more of those to do that!

You don't have to have a qualification, just to be ready to have loads of fun!!!!

We are based in the Dublin 15 area and run every Tuesday afternoon.

Please send me a message if you are interested or want more info.

Sarah

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Olive.O.

Hi Sarah, I'm from the Dublin 15 area and have a 12 year old daughter with High Functioning Autism. I'm am trying to get her involved in after school activities and have just come across your thread. She loves music and Art. Can you send me some information about your group.
    Thanks..Olive.

Advertisement