Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

West Africa , plans for invasion

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

??WHAT?????

I'll be talking with Mr. Bruffio.

There is NO WAY I would enter into any pact with them. The fact the own 1 piece of land that can attack both our provinces is all the more reason the attack them and take it for ourselves.

NOONE in future is to enter into any more pacts with anyone without discussing it with me first.

This has pissed me off.
    Dub I know your private circumstances regarding work but might I suggest then that you're online every night for the discussions then?

Bruffio is a DC, by definition a DCs role is act if the CC is not online. Bruffio is the person usually approached because he's online pretty much on 24/7. Now Bruffio, myself or any other DC may make errors of judgement but if you're not there OR have given explicit direction were to go then yes, we'll use our best judgement (and discuss among the DCs online at the time) to make a call on it. I've done the same including telling clans to stick a sock in it or negotiated agreements for B-IE to free us up to go a certain way on the map.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Nody wrote: »
    Dub I know your private circumstances regarding work but might I suggest then that you're online every night for the discussions then?

Bruffio is a DC, by definition a DCs role is act if the CC is not online. Bruffio is the person usually approached because he's online pretty much on 24/7. Now Bruffio, myself or any other DC may make errors of judgement but if you're not there OR have given explicit direction were to go then yes, we'll use our best judgement (and discuss among the DCs online at the time) to make a call on it. I've done the same including telling clans to stick a sock in it or negotiated agreements for B-IE to free us up to go a certain way on the map.

I'm nearly always contactable during the day via PM. The other clans can merely be told they'll be contacted the next day or so when it's been discussed.

I'm more than guilty of making stupid decisions myself Dan. But if leaving it a day so I can at least have the courtesy of getting the information before a decision is made would be something I think should be taken as a given.

For one, I personally would not be into having a NAP with _LTU_, or 1TPLZ below, as they are both pieces of land that can attack our current zones, so taking them relieves us of 4 possible attack points.

I've just been talking with Bruff on TS there (via text chat) and it's all sorted.

I'd like if we could field weak teams against those zones to wear them down, and do a full on attack over the next couple of days.

But as Bruff said, I'd be waiting until after 6 to decide, to see if we're attacked or not.

Advertisement