Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anti Household Tax Campaign Kilkenny

Options
  • 19-03-2012 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

To all home owners out there in Ireland:

Campaign Against The Household Charge

There is a national rally in Dublin on Saturday 24th of March at National Stadium South Circular Road Dublin 8. Buses are going from villages and towns up and down the length of the country to be there at 13:00 hrs. Bus or buses from Kilkenny are €10 return for a seat on the bus. A number of national media sources will be there and its chance to show a real force with plenty of publicity. The locations holds about 2000 people and the campaign hopes to have say at least 1000 people from Dublin and aim for another 1000 people from the rest of the country. I will be travelling and anyone else wishing to book a seat needs to pay the €10 up front so we can book the bus for sure. People can travel themselves also but its hard to see how travelling off your own back will be cheaper given cost petro etc. and I would struggle to travel cheaper even on my motorbike. Anyone wishing to contact me can do so here or at orepaul@gmail.com. If you are not from Kilkenny and might be going if you send your location to me and I will try to get contact for your area if the campaign against this is up and running in your area. Any questions or queries you might have can be checked out at http://nohouseholdtax.org/ website.national-assembly-march-24th

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

As you are providing an event and transport, do you have a travel agent's / tour agent's licence and insurance?

Advertisement