Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New connection

Options
  • 19-03-2012 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi, I'm about about to begin a new build and I have few questions. My new house will be about 450m up a lane way, is it possible to get my phone line cabled that length as I do not own the land either side of the lane and only have a right of way on the lane itself? If not what other options do I have? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Rock12 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm about about to begin a new build and I have few questions. My new house will be about 450m up a lane way, is it possible to get my phone line cabled that length as I do not own the land either side of the lane and only have a right of way on the lane itself? If not what other options do I have? Thanks in advance!

Hi Rock12,

If you send an e-mail to the address as per the process below, the eircom alterations team will get back to you.

Dial before you Dig - Click before you Dig Customer wants to establish where eircom plant is before they commence digging Advise customer to email pdbureau@eircom.ie

Customer’s Name.
    Customer’s Contact Telephone number during normal working hours.
    The exact location of the proposed works (preferably a site map).
    The extent and nature of the works.
    The date the customer proposes to start excavations.
    The address to which eircom will email or post the maps.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement