Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comic Book Men

Options
  • 19-03-2012 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭

Anyone watching this?

Highlight so far for me is episode 4 with original art-work of Buscema's Surfer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,614 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Yeah, I'm a huge fan of the podcast they do so was probably always going to like it anyway, but found some of the comics stuff really interesting too. Their knowledge (Mike especially) of old comics is incredible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭stuchyg

Sad to see the end of season 1, actively laughed out loud watching ep 6. Apparently the ratings and viewing figures have been on the rise since ep 3. Fingers crossed for a season 2

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Gitb1

On ep 3 at the moment and I still dont think Ive seen anyone buy anything in the store haha

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭galactus

Martha39 wrote: »
    avatar3.jpgHighlight so far for me is episode 4 with original art-work of Buscema's Surfer.

Is there an echo in here? ;-)

Just downloading these, thanks for the tip Penn.
    http://smodcast.com/channels/the-secret-stash/
    http://smodcast.com/channels/i-sell-comics/

• Registered Users Posts: 33,614 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Tell 'Em Steve-Dave is the main podcast. Bry, Walt and a guy named Q (not on Comic Book Men because he's on a show called Impractical Jokers for another TV station). Ming makes a good few appearances on the show too, but the show is mainly Bry, Walt and Q. It's a good listen most of the time, especially Bry and Walt arguing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭stuchyg

just announced by Kevin Smith on twitterbthat there will be a season 2, 16 half hour episodes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Thanks for the heads up on this OP. Just found a few of them on youtube.

Advertisement