Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terribly Slow UPC BB South Dublin

• 19-03-2012 2:08pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Folks, anyone else having ridiculously slow BB today?
    Wasnt great yesterday but this morning i'm getting 100kbps up and down.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

All websites or just some?
    Wireless or wired?
    Have you downloaded and uploaded more than 250GB in the past 30-days?

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭bk109

Folks, anyone else having ridiculously slow BB today?
    Wasnt great yesterday but this morning i'm getting 100kbps up and down.
    Slow and unstable here too,mate for the past couple days (in the Harold's Cross area) - it could be an issue with the physical connection on my end too,but my money's on a provider-side issue,because the last time it was the connection itself I also lost the cable TV signal as well,whereas now it's rock-solid

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Kensington wrote: »
    All websites or just some?
    Wireless or wired?
    Have you downloaded and uploaded more than 250GB in the past 30-days?
    bk109 wrote: »
    Slow and unstable here too,mate for the past couple days (in the Harold's Cross area) - it could be an issue with the physical connection on my end too,but my money's on a provider-side issue,because the last time it was the connection itself I also lost the cable TV signal as well,whereas now it's rock-solid

All sorted, called UPC yesterday and they did something which fixed it instantly!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 507 ✭✭✭mark17j

Anybody elses gmail slow to connect on UPC sometimes, everything else is running perfectly though.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Folks, I have no UPC BB in Deans Grange at the moment.
    Tech support dont know whats wrong but it'll be friday before they can get an engineer out.

However I need to work from home for the week and obviously cant!

Any ideas?

• Advertisement
Advertisement