Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky on 360

Options
  • 19-03-2012 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭

Hi just a quick question thinking about getting Sky on my xbox , Just wondering do i have to start a subscription or could i link my 360 account to my fathers sky subscirption ? Like he doesn't have an Xbox so wouldn't mind is this possible ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

Hi just a quick question thinking about getting Sky on my xbox , Just wondering do i have to start a subscription or could i link my 360 account to my fathers sky subscirption ? Like he doesn't have an Xbox so wouldn't mind is this possible ?

Yep you can use your father's sub. I do the same with my parents. You need Xbox gold though!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Cool how do you set it up once you install Sky i have gold :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

it wont let me sign up for some reason, always errors :(

You'll have to get your dad to set up a password on the sky website. (I can't remember if you have a username / password already). But once that's done, bam, sign in on the Xbox app and you're laughing!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

You'll have to get your dad to set up a password on the sky website. (I can't remember if you have a username / password already). But once that's done, bam, sign in on the Xbox app and you're laughing!
    tried to, it just errors

• Advertisement

Arawn wrote: »
    tried to, it just errors

Hmmm... could someone else be accessing the same account on a laptop or mobile? I know you can only designate one Xbox per account, and can only watch on one other device (besides the sky box) at a time. Do you get error codes? Try giving them a Google, usually results in being quite helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Got it thanks guys

Advertisement