Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

carp tench bream..

Options
  • 19-03-2012 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi guys, fishing is back thank god, didnt get out over the winter for pike, have a mate coming to me around june he's mad for a bit of coarse fishing, i've only fished for salmon trout and pike... I'm in meath near cavan and am wondering where I can bring him fishing? All input taken on board cos I havent a clue

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Bizzum

dotpower wrote: »
    Hi guys, fishing is back thank god, didnt get out over the winter for pike, have a mate coming to me around june he's mad for a bit of coarse fishing, i've only fished for salmon trout and pike... I'm in meath near cavan and am wondering where I can bring him fishing? All input taken on board cos I havent a clue

Parts of the Kells Blackwater could be worth a look. Ramor is always worth a day or two.
    Few other about too. PM me nearer the day and I'll tell you.

I only notice the title now. Carp and Tench aint around every corner, nor indeed Bream. Still you have a few options!

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭skipz

Google Brothers lake Carrickmacross, should do the trick and would be close enough.
    Good carp, tench and bream.

Advertisement