Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physio recommendation

Options
  • 19-03-2012 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good physio near Trim or Navan?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭wclarke20

chewed wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a good physio near Trim or Navan?

Trevor Giles at Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭pazza

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭chewed

Thanks Everyone!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

From personal experience - NOT Frank Foley - or at least make sure it is Frank and not his assistant.

There is a girl in High Street (can't think of her name - think it's Martina) - she has a place above where Noel Dempsey had his office for a while. Couple of doors down from Lenehans. She's quite good.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Limbo123

From personal experience - NOT Frank Foley - or at least make sure it is Frank and not his assistant.

There is a girl in High Street (can't think of her name - think it's Martina) - she has a place above where Noel Dempsey had his office for a while. Couple of doors down from Lenehans. She's quite good.

Maureen Mahoney physio/acupuncture etc. She fixed me no probs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭seawoman

Did anyone try : The Acupuncture Clinic
    Cornmarket?

I would like try them because they have not bad price, 35e , I never tried acupuncture, this will be my first time

Advertisement