Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do internet cafes in Dundalk have fast broadband?

Options
  • 19-03-2012 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭

I'm using this three mobile thing and it's useless for uploading videos to youtube. I have a video I was trying to upload. waited for hour and half, then when it finally said it uploaded, I went to view it and it said that the video has been deleted by its user. Which is stupid because I just uploaded it.

I'm putting it down to my slow dial up three thingy. So do any internet cafes in dundalk have fast broadband useful for uploading videos to youtube?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭The Jammy dodger

I got it sorted. wasnt my connection at all even though it is slow. Just a glitch in youtubes system that went on for a couple of days.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

The BB here is quite slow to be honest - go just into the north and BT will give you fibre optic bb of around 40mb and they expect that to double before year end!:eek:

On 2mb here in north dundalk! :mad:

Now if only I could run the cable a few miles...:D

Advertisement