Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature Student TCD Interviews

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭shinesun

Larianne wrote: »
    Sorry to butt in here, but I got rejected on my first attempt applying to TCD (and everywhere else). But, I contacted the colleges and asked for feedback on my application. I spent the next year making sure my application was excellent - volunteer work, work experience etc. Got offered my top three choices the second time around. I'm now just about to finish 3rd year in TCD. So stick to your guns.

Have a look at the thread in the link in my sig for tips on applying as a mature student. Do not give up hope. :)

Hiya,
    Applying as a mature student, do you need your Junior Cert results if you have done the Leaving and been to college?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

If the college asks for them, but most places just need your leaving certificate results or any results from college courses.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Dunner1

Hey guys , anyone hear back yet from trinity , mature student interviews , cheers .

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Captain1888

Dunner1 wrote: »
    Hey guys , anyone hear back yet from trinity , mature student interviews , cheers .
    Hiya Dunner1,
    Unfortunately if you haven't heard as of yet it is unlikely that you will hear now as the interviews are Monday... That is what I was told today when I was speaking to them!!
    They will send out official letters after the 21st !

• Registered Users Posts: 32 HollyRichter

Anybody hear anything about UCD Psychology yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭fiinch

Hey Holly it doesn't look liek UCD have sent out their interview offers yet, you can check on http://www.ucd.ie/registry/admissions/mynews.html

• Registered Users Posts: 32 HollyRichter

Yeah, no decisions on psychology yet....thanks:-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Anyusername

Anyone do the interview for Clinical Speech and Language Studies?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 aoifed6

Did you do the interview

Did you do the interview

• Advertisement

Anyone waiting on TCD interviews for Clinical speech and language studies ?

Advertisement