Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Forever 21 sizing question

• 19-03-2012 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

im ordering online for the 1st time from them as im living nowhwere near a store to try on
    I want to order a Blazer but im unsure about weither to order a M or L im generally a size 12 in clothes from penneys,Dunnes, dorethy perkins etc..
    any ideas on if the clothes are small fitiing etc?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭SBWife

They are small fitting IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 49 hungergamer

I would be a size 10 and normally buy a M if that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭sunrise91

I'm also a size 12 and the last blazer I bought from Forever 21 is a size M.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

According to the Forever 21 website the measurements for tees, tops, jackets etc is:

chart_1_1.gif

The website also states that Love 21 blazers run about a half size larger than Forever 21 ones.

I checked the measurements against those given on the Dorothy Perkins website as you mentioned being a 12 in there and they list a 12 as being

Bust - 36¼ inches
    Waist - 29 inches
    Hips - 38½ inches

So I think a Medium in Forever 21 would fit you nicely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

If you are closer to a size 10 or bang on smaller side of size 12 go for medium but if you're a more generous 12 or going on 14 large for sure, they large is a 12-14 in other shops medium is more like 10-12 and small 8 ish.

If it isnt a tight fitting thing you should be fine medium with a big of give shouldnt give a size 12 any issues but I doubt L is going to be too big they are all small fits in that shop.

My final say is if you're a 12 in other shops with larger fittings you will definately be a medium in F21.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭susie05

Thanks for all the replies..especially the measurements you posted thurston..medium would fit but im actually thinking of going for the Large as its a short blazer with 3/4 sleeve so would look awful too tight but could get away with it being a little bit big iykwim

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Kitty-kitty

I'm a size 14 and I wear a Forever 21 M. Ordered a bunch of XL stuff in their January sales online - DISASTER, 16-18 every last one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭susie05

Kitty did you ever order anything in a size L ?

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Kitty-kitty

No, but I bought two Ms in the shop and both fit perfectly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I'm a 14-16, and wear a M in some tops from Forever 21, but a L in things like blazers and the like.

• Advertisement
Advertisement