Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black out blinds in Limerick?

• 19-03-2012 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

Folks, anybody know where I can get blackout blinds in the city? with these bright mornings I cant get a wink of sleep and I work shift!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

Well if you already have curtains, you can try this

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/9264593/Trail/searchtext%3EBLACKOUT.htm

got them myself for when i was working nights, work grand

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Home Focus/Hickeys on Childers road.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

ACME Blinds on Clare St. or Limerick Blinds in the Shannon Enterprise Park on Childers Rd. I got a black-out Velux blind from the latter, found them very helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭cottager83

Thanks, where abouts on childers road are they?

cottager83 wrote: »
    Thanks, where abouts on childers road are they?

The Shannon Enterprise Park, as stated in my previous post.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Try myblinds.ie , they measure and fit as well I think.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Aren't Limerick Blinds gone or am I thinking of something else?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 567 ✭✭✭bonnieprince

seachto7 wrote: »
    Try myblinds.ie , they measure and fit as well I think.....

+1 for myblinds.ie, much cheaper than anyone else I came across if you fit and measure yourself.

bazz26 wrote: »
    Aren't Limerick Blinds gone or am I thinking of something else?

Could be... I forget now when I bought mine, it could be nearly 2 years ago now!

ACME is still on the go as far as I'm aware. I lived next door to it for about 18 months, the owner seemed a nice chap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

If you know anyone going to Ikea you will pick black out blinds up for half nothing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48 nikkime

cottager83 wrote: »
    Folks, anybody know where I can get blackout blinds in the city? with these bright mornings I cant get a wink of sleep and I work shift!!

i worked the night shift for years and the best thing i ever did was get them in the bedroom ...I used SamRod blackout blinds ... or even ikea do a good range but dont know if they fit them too...

• Registered Users Posts: 36 colombes

if you are looking for some blinds you can move around you could go to Smyth. just bought some for baby room that you can take with you when traveling they have easy feature to put on windows..(same as for car blinds).

Advertisement