Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP PLEASE for Thesis: Personalised Medicine Questionnaire

• 19-03-2012 8:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

What does your future hold, would you want to know. I am currently completing my final year project towards BSc Science and Technology :eek:. I would appreciate if you could take part in my questionnaire called

'Irish public opinion on personalised medicine'

Will return favour on this site for any surveys posted.

The aim of this study is to compare the Republic of Ireland's opinion on personalised medicine with similar studies done in other countries. The questionnaire is anonymous and confidential and should only take 5-10 minutes. The questionnaire is voluntary so you can stop it at any time. There are questions on health and genetics but all closed questions.

Copy and paste the URL below into your address bar or click.

http://www.eSurveysPro.com/Survey.aspx?id=cc31b72f-c6e0-42c3-8e1b-bc592c15b3b4

I hope you will find it interesting and I very much appreciate your contribution. If you have any issues or questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

ScienceGirly

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 ScienceGirly

Thanks for all who completed survey:). I am nearly close to closing this by end of week and will be analysing results. Just need a few more responses HELP HELP HELP. I beg ye to help me out:)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement