Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRADE: PAL N64

Options
  • 19-03-2012 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭

Working PAL N64 with PSU, 1 controller, composite A/V cable (homemade) comes with GoldenEye, Rogue Squadron, Carma*****n 64.

Looking for Dreamcast,SNES, MegaDrive 2, Gamecube etc..

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Would you be interested in an NTSC GameCube? With two games and a controller.
    You will need a step down of your own though, or a euro 'cube power supply.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Would you be interested in an NTSC GameCube? With two games and a controller.
    You will need a step down of your own though, or a euro 'cube power supply.

Yep that'll do nicely. Have a step down already :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

PM me, let me know where you are based and we can do a trade, I'm in the lovely north county town of Swords

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement