Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blush Galway

Options
  • 19-03-2012 9:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey, does anyone know what happened to Blush on Cross Street? Wanted to get my make up done for a wedding.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Closed up a couple of weeks ago, no idea why or if they moved but they didnt have anything up saying they were moving.

I pass it every day hence why i know, a man really has no business answering this otherwise :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

I used to go to blush but was quite disappointed by them. I'd have an appointment only for the place to be closed and a few people standing outside with the same problem. Gave them a second chance with shellac nail deal and my appointment wasn't written in so I had to come back again, lovely blonde girl working there squeezed me in an hour later. She seemed under stress. Horrible to see places close down but there seemed to be a lot of let downs so maybe it's a safer option to book somewhere else anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 21 superhotarrows

Give Lisa a ring 086 xxx. Professional mua living in galway. Does photo shoots in dublin and is a published wedding mua. She's really good. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Gal2011

Give this girl a ring, Leanne 085xxx, Shes just qualified so is very good but obviously quite cheap as only starting out the last few weeks. 25 Euro she charges i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Eman Resu

Best to PM numbers to OP a mod will eventually come along and edit the posts for that reason.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Just PM OP numbers (and take the time to read the charter...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 HollyCav

Thanks for the update. It's a shame that they closed, it was a handy little place and Elaine was really amazing with makeup.

I'll give one of those girls a try.

Thanks

Advertisement