Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

URGENT: Orals Conference German

• 19-03-2012 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi all,

Really hope someone can help me. I am going to the orals conference for German tomorrow in Enfield. I cant find my letter or remember the name of the hotel or the time. I know it's late but could you please please post if you know the details. Or PM if the place is supposed to be private. Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,283 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

It won't start before ten if people are coming from around the country. Probably registration from 9.30.
    To be honest, Enfield isn't that big and you could ring the possible hotels in under ten minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭freckly

Brilliant thanks. Can't believe I never thought of that. Bit of a panic-induced tizzy I think. I managed to leave flawless cover work and plan B cover work for school tomorrow, but never thought to write down the details. Think I will head to Enfield for 9 and have a coffee if I don't get lost or stuck in traffic on the way. Thanks spurious

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,283 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Call into any hotel - they will have a fair idea where it is, if it's not in their place. Once you get to half nine or so, you could ring Athlone to check.

Advertisement