Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vest

• 19-03-2012 11:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37

Selling a Viper woodland tactical vest. Based in Wexford and play at the Asylum. 30euro. SOLD
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 202 ✭✭seanskyline

Selling a Viper woodland tactical vest. Based in Wexford and play at the Asylum. 30euro.

hi adam

Im from waterford and play there now and again,
    Ill take it and can meet you in wexford no problem
    Can you send me a pic so i no what it looks like??

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37 AdamReynolds

hi adam

Im from waterford and play there now and again,
    Ill take it and can meet you in wexford no problem
    Can you send me a pic so i no what it looks like??

Thanks.
    Well sean, sounds good. Im not sure how to upload pics but heres a link to the same one, only I dont have the belt http://forums.airsofters.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10588 its in good condition, if you know how to upload pics let me know and ill put one up for you! :P

Deadly im going true Ross on sat would you be able to meet me there by any chance??

Deadly im going true Ross on sat would you be able to meet me there by any chance??

any chance of getting in to wexford town? i have no car, so Wex town would be my best bet without begging the ma to give me a lift :cool:

• Advertisement

any chance of getting in to wexford town? i have no car, so Wex town would be my best bet without begging the ma to give me a lift :cool:

leave it with me i might be going to asylum on sunday yet. if not illl try and get to you soon k..

leave it with me i might be going to asylum on sunday yet. if not illl try and get to you soon k..

ill be in the Asylum on Sunday anyway, how far do you reckon you could come in the direction of wex town on Saturday? i might be able to meet up halfway if thats any use?

ill be in the Asylum on Sunday anyway, how far do you reckon you could come in the direction of wex town on Saturday? i might be able to meet up halfway if thats any use?

well im actually head to the hook at the weekend, so i will be going true ross, eh look leave it with me i might just call down for it.

Advertisement