Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere in the city unlock mobiles ?

• 20-03-2012 9:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

And if so does anyone know how much for ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

• Registered Users Posts: 37 misswhat

Seemingly there's a computer place down the alley behind Chicken Hutt that unlocks them for 15 quid! Headed there next week myself!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Try inside in Darkside?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Depending on the phone but if you are with your mobile network provider for a certain length of time, they will unlock the phone for you free of charge. Again it depends on how long you have the phone with them and the model of phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

And if so does anyone know how much for ?

frank what model of phone is it? if i can save you the few quid sure by all means, any that i cant unlock then myself (usually nokia BB5 and some sony's need a special cable and box, its over €300 to buy so not worth it for me!), i take them to CRC on william street, the guy upstairs there has all the equipment but the prices vary dependent on the make and model of the phone and how new it is, or as bazz said there if you have the phone on pre-pay over six months your network operator should be able to provide you with the unlocking code and method to use it, on bill pay as far as i know they'll only do it if you are finished your contract and want to upgrade.

• Advertisement
Advertisement