Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Getting meal tested

• 20-03-2012 10:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 210 ✭✭

Anybody know a lab/company in the country that will test Feed meal. dont think im getting what i paid for...... in other words im disappointed.....

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,343 ✭✭✭bob charles

you are probably getting why you paid for but this could still be useless. What criteria did you specify to the mill when buying the product.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,078 ✭✭✭bogman_bass

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 210 ✭✭iron man

yea... i just got a batch of feed a month ago from our supplier and just dont think that its up to scratch... with the price of it now a days you need to be getting value for money..... ps its not the cheap stuff either.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78 ✭✭fatoftheland

if its a coarse ration you could get any result as it varys a lot. what is the decleration on the label if it poor ingredients no need to get it tested rule of thumb the lower the fibre the higher the cereal content

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 609 ✭✭✭flatout11

didnt realise they covered as much....
    re the OP ithe ingredients list should provide some clue..... thats if they stick to it, the dept are ment to regulate this but whos to say ...... in reality the better merchants will or else they will end up losing buisness in the long run but i have had my suspicions before!!!!

Advertisement