Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feel like I'm going to explode

Options
  • 20-03-2012 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Im going through a load of personal and work issues

I'm in work and I'm getting head aches, cannot sleep at night, I'm reacting scenarios that happened in the past that were not properly dealt with, I've a deep hatred for the medical profession and I'm thinking about times they treated my wife badly and how I wish I had smashed his face in

I'm in work and having problems and I visualise myself hitting my boss

I'm looking into therapy and anger management

I need to get out of work will a gp give a cert for stress I'm here in an office and I'm having paputations head aches and feeling like I'm going to explode

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,997 ✭✭✭3DataModem

Your idea is correct; stand up right now from your desk and go to your GP.

I wish you the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭edellc

I think you need to calm down OP no job is worth getting this upset about after all it is only a job a thing to do 9-5 to pay your rent and bills and let you have a nice life

Stop analysing things and stop going over past conversations what was done was done their is no going back you can just learn from it and nest time a situation occurs put what you learned into practice.

But I do think you need a few days/weeks off to chill get out of the city/town your in and just be you, go to your doctor and see what they say, maybe you can get some meds that relax you, and do try the anger mgnt classes

Best of luck, peace and love

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭thrilledskinny

Of course any good GP will give you a time out period for stress. Best of luck, only go back to work, if and when you feel up to it. You are what is important.

Advertisement