Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New York Giants Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,041 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

Not a great return

Waste of a top 20 pick after the trade down

Knowing our luck he'll explode in Kansas City

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 854 ✭✭✭human 19

It's good they got something for him , at least, but but the overriding emotion is annoyance. Both at the player and at Gettleman, whose legacy still continues to annoy me, despite the season the Giants are having.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭tgdaly

The loss itself isn't too concerning, this Seattle team isn't bad at all. The way in which we lost would be a bit worrying, our only touchdown came from a turnover at their 2 yard line, we made a lot of mistakes in all 3 phases, which is something we hadn't been doing all season.

But look, we'd have all taken 6-2 before the start of the season. The bye week has probably come at the right team. We have plenty to work on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭wawaman

I don’t think we can get bent out of shape over this loss. Yes it was poor but we have won this game 3 or 4 times already this year

your in trouble when the run doesn’t work because there isn’t WR’s there

RIP Judy Coughlin

Been sick for quite a while

Came across very well in any interviews I saw with her

• Advertisement

Brutal. Getting blown out by ……The Lions

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭boccy23

The loss of Adoree on the punt return is probably worse than the result itself. Now we will have to face Lamb, McLaurin, Brown and Jefferson without a competent #1 CB. Nice one guys!

First game that serious questions should be asked of daboll

We'll regret not winning that one

Tie is strange feeling

Secondary is pure garbage

• Advertisement

I think the wheels might be coming off the season, not sure we'll make it to the 9 or 10 wins needed

I knew we would lose but getting blown out like that is a terrible look

Big game coming up on Sunday

I think we won't make the playoffs but even if we do we're not strong enough to make any impact

Not pretty but great to get the win

Clutch win, we needed that one. The Colts game at home in week 17 will be huge. Maybe we get lucky and the Eagles may also be resting starters in week 18 with home field locked up

Some talk of getting Adore back this week. The Run D will be severely tested by Cook etc. Can't see us winning this one, so the Colts game becomes huge.

The Commanders game was back to the early season form. Doing just enough to win.

This is it, this is the one we need to have

Colts aren’t great are they!!!? I’m enjoying this because in years gone by we were the hapless team

Very impressive performance all around, as the old saying goes you can only play what's in front of you, Colts are very poor but we were ruthless when we needed to be.

I think we are locked in as the 6th seed regardless of how next week goes and it might mean more to the Eagles for seeding so decisions to be made about how much time the starters get?

Great season regardless of what happens in the play-offs. Loads to build on for next year. Everything from here on in is a bonus

I think I enjoyed that game more than any other for a long time. Locked in at 6 regardless now so it’s either the Vikings or the 9ers. In Daboll we trust

Great to make playoffs

Didn't expect that at start of the year

• Advertisement

Can't wait for Sunday night. F***in hyped now after listening to all the Giants podcasts on how Adoree and X are going to bracket JJ and Hockensen, Danny Dimes is going to carve them up again and #26 will make some plays. The D-line will feast and KT will repeat his Washington feat. A breakout moment for him!

What a win 😀

Who knew that a professional coaching setup could make such a difference. We finally look like an NFL offense. Defense did just enough. Was surprised that Wink was so content to just rush 4, but it gave them doubles on JJ all day. Still can't cover a TE!

But from where we were, this is heavenly. Another good off-season, using the cap, the draft and Schoen's clear ability to bring in players, the future is very bright indeed.

Well that was an anti climax! All in all a postage season but plenty of work to be done. Last night showed the gap that exists

Turned out to be a great decision to not keep James Bradberry after 😁

Daniel Jones 4 Yr $160m extension

Franchise tag on Barkley

Considering Carr's new deal with the Saints works out around 37.5m a year, I think we have overpaid on Jones. Really hope he can make another push this year

Traded a 3rd (the one acquired in the Toney trade) to the Raiders for Darren Waller. IF fit he is an upgrade to the passing game but the injury record is a major concern

• Advertisement

Yes very good when playing but that's a big issue for him

Advertisement