Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insurance Cost, home baking

Options
  • 20-03-2012 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭

Hi, anyone here bake from home, cakes, markets etc and have product and public liability insurance? If so how much is it costing? Need to change insurers methinks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭MyBusinez.com

Public Liability Insurance has come down a lot over the past couple of years. You're best off ringing around and see what quotes you can get. At least then you can see what other options you have.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭phormium

I have done that, I had it with the cheapest in the market but this year's renewal has gone up almost 50%. I know several people with same insurer who are paying lower for same so there is no consistency with them, just wondering what sort of figures people are paying at the moment for this type of business.

Advertisement