Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Period on Clomid

Options
  • 20-03-2012 1:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

I took one cycle of clomid and should have been due my period on the 14th March. I took a home pregnancy test on the 16th which showed negative. I havnt got my periods yet but have had pangs of cramping. Has anybody went through similar on clomid, I did think that clomid was meant to regulate your period.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

I'm only on my first clomid cycle so can't help with this one but would be interested if this is true. I'm cd6 now and will have first ultrasound on cd8. I normally ovulate on cd19 of a 29 day cycle so wonder if clomid will effect me.

I'm on My last day of the 5days taking it and havent had many side effects except that I am bloated all the time!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Tradin

I got them today, Murphys Law, I knew the minute I'd put it out there I'd get them! I don't mind really because I was thinking it was too good to be through to get pregnant on my first cycle of clomid.

I have the bloatedness too and am emotional but other than that no other side affects thank goodness.

Good look with taking the clomid and also the scan, hopefully we can post some good news in the future :)

Oh Im glad to hear she arrived anyways. I am full of hope about this first cycle of clomid so will have to give myself a talking-down or else I'll be bitterly dissappointed at the end of the month.

Have scan in the morning so fingers crossed they spot something.

Had anyone had really bad skin with clomid? I'm cd14 of my first cycle and my chest, shoulders and forehead are erupting in ugly little pimples. I very rarely get sits so I'm guessing its clomid. Anyone else?

Advertisement