Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Compressport ForQuad Thigh Guard or F-Like Full Leg - good?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭GKiraly

I have them calf-guards too HardyEustace and also find them great. Whenever I finish a hard session I pop them on for a few hours, work wonders. Unfortunately I cant say the same for the thigh guards. Theyre not the worst but I had them on after Craughwell on Sunday and found with my leg moving around between sitting and standing and walking they were slipping a bit. Could be to do with size. They do wrap on nicely, not overly tight, not too loose either but I just dont feel as though my muscles are getting the same relief as the calf-guards do for the lower part. Maybe someone else has a better tale to tell bout the thigh guards! Havent tried full leg socks - yet - usually hammys are battered after intervals so if the thigh guards arent working itll be time to suss out a plan B!

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Hottowel

I got a pair of the thigh guards. Seemed to have the same problem as GKiraly, They were falling down. I'm pretty sure I got the right size. I have a pair of recovery tights (Skins). Which I tend to use instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭thirstywork2

Hottowel wrote: »
    I got a pair of the thigh guards. Seemed to have the same problem as GKiraly, They were falling down. I'm pretty sure I got the right size. I have a pair of recovery tights (Skins). Which I tend to use instead.

Did you get measured up for your pair ???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭HardyEustace

Did you get measured up for your pair ???

Erm, no, just picked the smallest size possible due to rather small quads.

<wibble> Is this where people start sucking air through their teeth and looking at me as if I'm in line for the next village idiot? </wibble>

Advertisement