Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Season 2 Fixtures/results/Tables

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Armaghmagic

Thought it best to play against someone than to win by default.....ultimately at my own expense, will take a moral victory as the only team to make the final :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Thought it best to play against someone than to win by default.....ultimately at my own expense, will take a moral victory as the only team to make the final :D

hehe, that didnt really work out for ya, as the only team bothered to play you are awarded "the team who advanced the most in the cup" trophy:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Armaghmagic

darokane wrote: »

hehe, that didnt really work out for ya, as the only team bothered to play you are awarded "the team who advanced the most in the cup" trophy:D

Woohoo, I've never won anything before.....so many people I want to thank.....

Advertisement