Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5/6 a side Astro @ Newbridge Town FC every Tuesday @ 8pm Players Required

Options
  • 20-03-2012 2:42pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭

5/6 a side game going about 2 years now and we need to get a few more players onboard due to lads moving away and others loosing interest ,

All standards of players welcome :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭twenty8

Have 2 more spots free now if you are interested. Especially if you are free tonight!

Nothing too competitive - just 10 guys trying to keep fit.

PM me if you are interested.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

twenty8 wrote: »
    Have 2 more spots free now if you are interested. Especially if you are free tonight!

Nothing too competitive - just 10 guys trying to keep fit.

PM me if you are interested.

Im might make it up , going to the doctors at 3.15 , ear have not popped since a flight on monday and I feel like I have snorkel over my face !!!

Il change my status on teamer if I can make it

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭bureau2009

All standards of players welcome :D
    Seeing as I haven't played for several decades I doubt that my standard would be welcomed! :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

bureau2009 wrote: »
    Seeing as I haven't played for several decades I doubt that my standard would be welcomed! :)

More than welcome , its just a run out , nothing serious

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭bureau2009

More than welcome , its just a run out , nothing serious
    A run out ........... if that involves running it could be a REAL problem.............:)

• Advertisement

Stuck for a player tonight folks if anyone is interested , drop me a PM or reply here , Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 HyungJoon

Hi, Do you still need numbers?

Where is the astro in Newbridge? I just moved into Naas and looking somewhere to play. Hope it's not to far...

Send me a PM with you Name/Number if your still interested , its in Newbridge beside the railway station , I would say its about a 15-20 min spin in a car for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 866 ✭✭✭renofan

What time is it on and for how long? I'd love to go as I used to play 5 a side until about two years ago but since then my fitness isn't what it used to be plus I could do with losing a stone so am afraid of making an ass of myself!

renofan wrote: »
    What time is it on and for how long? I'd love to go as I used to play 5 a side until about two years ago but since then my fitness isn't what it used to be plus I could do with losing a stone so am afraid of making an ass of myself!

8PM on Tuesday's for an hour , nothing too serious and most of the lads are there for the same reason as your thinking of playing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 thevilla

hi i was just wondering are u still looking for team for tuesday nights .i live in kildare town i used to play in dublin all the time i need to get back into it .what time is it on at .thanks keith

Advertisement