Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clan map - Who is around us

Options
  • 20-03-2012 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭

mapcl.jpg

1. [-ITA-] Italian Tanks Allied

Number of players: 100
    173 ht's, 50 tier 8 arty

2.& 3. [RHINO] 1st Armoured Division (UK)

Number of players: 72
    50 hts. 8 tier 8 arty

4. [FEAR] Fanatic Elite Assault Regiment

Number of Players: 70
    54 Teir 10 Ht's, 14 Teir eight Arty

5. & 6.[XX0XX] 501 eme FFI

Number of players: 71
    61 teir ten ht's, 9 teir eight arty

7. MEH, R-R

8. [-HP-] Husaria Polska

Number of players: 79
    46 teir ten ht's, 8 teir eight arty

9. 10, 11 [D-BS] Division-Blackscorpion

Number of players: 83
    88 tier ten heavy tanks, 15 teir eight arty

12.[GEG] German Elite Gunners

Number of players: 83
    Can't find more info on Russian database

13. 14. [RDA] Reggimento di Andromeda

Number of players: 69
    57 tier ten heavy tanks, 11 teir eight arty

15. [HUHN] Iron Chicken

Number of players: 90
    128 tier ten heavy tanks, 33 teir eight arty

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

If anyone has any suggestions to improve the info or presentation please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

If anyone has any suggestions to improve the info or presentation please let me know.

i have a suggestion. you have the job from now on . good work

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Cheers Graham - I was only asking Bruff earlier to try get someone to figure that our.

Merci :)

Province 5 & 9 are my picks for attacking. Both of those provinces can attack either of our provinces, so taking both means reducing attack points on our land by 4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Arrawin

Yep, agree with Dub. Reduce our borders numbers asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Fionn Mc Coule

Great work mate, i like. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭cro_bully

Me gusta! :)

Just checking - 1TPLZ have attacked a land the the south west of us - Centre Oest Region. (No. 6 in Grahams map)

They only have 32 tier 10's and 8 tier 8 arty in total - so this might be an excellent opportunity to attack them tonight.

I've never heard of them before, so they may be inexperienced with regard to CW.

Having already placed their chips for attack, makes me wonder if they may have even forgotten to place their base as therefore this may be a walkover (slightly wishful thinking, but not out of the realms of possibility).

Just checking - 1TPLZ have attacked a land the the south west of us - Centre Oest Region. (No. 6 in Grahams map)

They only have 32 tier 10's and 8 tier 8 arty in total - so this might be an excellent opportunity to attack them tonight.

I've never heard of them before, so they may be inexperienced with regard to CW.

Having already placed their chips for attack, makes me wonder if they may have even forgotten to place their base as therefore this may be a walkover (slightly wishful thinking, but not out of the realms of possibility).

i woulnt risk too much on attacks for a few nights and leave them squabble between themselves getting their tanks locked.
    by all means send in an attack without risking our top tiers which we will definatly need for defense over the next week.

Why not tomorrow? They might decide to defend tonight instead of going ahead with their attack. Let them get a few frozen out. :)

All the above making good points. I still however think we should strike and get a few more chunks before the big guys get here. Clans that see us expanding will be inclined to offer us treaties etc.
    Alot of the clans in our neighborhood are weak.... now is our time to do what we always wanted to do which is expand.

Just my 2 cents worth.

• Advertisement

Yeah, we have to get an attack in and get some land somewhere. We need to look bigger before the real heavys arrive from the coast.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Fionn Mc Coule

Arrawin wrote: »
    All the above making good points. I still however think we should strike and get a few more chunks before the big guys get here. Clans that see us expanding will be inclined to offer us treaties etc.
    Alot of the clans in our neighborhood are weak.... now is our time to do what we always wanted to do which is expand.

Just my 2 cents worth.

I agree with you O mighty 1, ;):p:D

We are in a good position now....a strong active clan, alot of tanks, if we take a couple of chunks per night we can have a nice piece of Africa just to ourselves. If we hold on to a couple of pieces of land we will be kicked out and getting in will be a bitch. We must take out the weak clans that are bordering us.

Yeah, we have to get an attack in and get some land somewhere. We need to look bigger before the real heavys arrive from the coast.

when are these real heavies due that you speak of. i would imagine any1 that was interested in west Africa is already here.
    All im saying is if we go all out and attack tonight and tommorrow night, lose 30 tiers 10s ( potentially) . we have no hope of holding onto anything for the 5 or six days after until we get unlocked again,
    let the other clans around us get locked and then hit them

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Anfield Hitman

I kinda feel like waiting and defending, my E-100 and IS-7 are both locked I have my Bat**** and my 704 and I'm sure there are others in a similar position. Yes we could go all out but what will that leave us with tank wise? Is it not more important to defend what we have? Maybe wait till we can mount proper attacks....... just me thinkin out loud like :-)

Some guys on vent saying that defensive battles (when you are defending your province) are not subject to lockdown.... anyone got anything official on this ?

ZZR1100 wrote: »
    when are these real heavies due that you speak of. i would imagine any1 that was interested in west Africa is already here.
    I'm talking about the one's that fought through up to 20 entrants on the coastal regions, making it trough all that is sign of something good going on with them. Some are all around inland too of-course. We want them to avoid our region if possible, rather than trying to go through us, even if they are going to burn themselves out.
    All im saying is if we go all out and attack tonight and tommorrow night, lose 30 tiers 10s ( potentially) . we have no hope of holding onto anything for the 5 or six days after until we get unlocked again,
    let the other clans around us get locked and then hit them
    The problem is we have no idea how fast this map is going to change, but you have a very good point, we cant risk it all. Maybe, 1 attack every two days?

I kinda feel like waiting and defending, my E-100 and IS-7 are both locked I have my Bat**** and my 704 and I'm sure there are others in a similar position. Yes we could go all out but what will that leave us with tank wise? Is it not more important to defend what we have? Maybe wait till we can mount proper attacks....... just me thinkin out loud like :-)

Yeah, my t-30's a couple of days away. Have the old 212 re bought. One battle wont kill us anyway. We'll have to see.. :)

They have decided to attack one of our provinces - so let NOT put a team to attack theirs.

Agree?

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭mercenary2

srry could not be around tonight to much **** to sort

i would think keep a eye on clans movements boardering us let them weaking then eliminate them with maybe tier 9 tanks and tds tier 7 arty and hold our tier 10 for defence ,vital we hold the land after all make us look strong..so they cower away i will give dub ,fionn and bruff my log in details tommoro just in case my tanks needed when im not there...but if ye damage them ill kill ye just had em painted:)

• Advertisement

Did good tonight lads.

Defended 2 zones successfully, and only lost 7 tanks in total.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭DesperateCry

I do see a clan on our south having 3 regions now...I wonder where they want to move towards...

I do see a clan on our south having 3 regions now...I wonder where they want to move towards...

Just had a talk with their diplomat. They want us to take the land to their right - against the team that attacked us today - 1TPZ or something, they have virtually no tanks left.

501 who have those three zones promise not to attack us, and I've agree'd not to attack them, plus we'll drop a chip into their battles and vice versa should we need to have battles delayed by a half hour.

SO hopefully we should get an extra piece of land tomorrow, and pretty much have our north and south covered with NAP's.

So farming gold here we come :)

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭DesperateCry

We are doing really good. Only trouble I see around now is Western Mopti attacks by CRU from east. The region has connection to every regions we have but one. LTU defended it so far. Hope they can go on doing so.

And will we form an allience with a couple other clans? As I see from offical forums, it's the only way to preserve lands for a long time.

Right lads, looking at the map, we're in a bit of a situation.

We're only earning from the 2 provinces connected directly with our HQ.

Therefore, I propose we reneg opn our agreement with Lithuania Clan, and take their land.

It is the prime piece of land for us to maximise our earning potential from the region, and means we could earn from a potential 7 zones if we moved our HQ to the land they currently hold.

I think clans in the area are probably afraid of us now, so we should start using that to our advantage.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Therefore, I propose we reneg opn our agreement with Lithuania Clan, and take their land.

We should give them fair notice, we don't want the same bad rep that IC have now.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Right lads, looking at the map, we're in a bit of a situation.

We're only earning from the 2 provinces connected directly with our HQ.
    We're earning from all our provinces as they are all connected with the HQ (easily checked by clicking the province and see the gold per day).

Lithuania are also currently working on CTU and locking up their tanks :)

Nody wrote: »
    We're earning from all our provinces as they are all connected with the HQ (easily checked by clicking the province and see the gold per day).

Lithuania are also currently working on CTU and locking up their tanks :)

Do we not only earn from provinces directly connected to the HQ? I know it will tell you how much each province can earn, but I was certain they changed it a while ago that you only earn from provinces adjacent to the hq.

yep. we are earning from all. you dont need to be directly touching the HQ. only connected.
    Have we any deal with CTU? . if not we should move HQ to center Quest region as i belive we have NAPs with R-R , scorpions and 501

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

yep. we are earning from all. you dont need to be directly touching the HQ. only connected.
    Have we any deal with CTU? . if not we should move HQ to center Quest region as i belive we have NAPs with R-R , scorpions and 501
    We don't have a nap with R-R.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement