Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clan map - Who is around us

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

I want this left in the hands of a cooler head like Bruffio please. I won't fight under commanders that would leave us exposed on two fronts by charging out so they can wear us down collectivity.

Apologies Dub. I had just come off ts at the time listening to the same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭mercenary2

i think we should attack western mopti and ask 501 to attack just south let us knock em of the planet and not just the map back stabbers:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Here's our new plan:

31904.jpg

We want to go south. We want to take the 1200gld land, and 3 surrounding it.

We still have our NAP with Scorpions, and maybe the option of joining the blue alliance.

However, it appears their NAP with the Italians / Grey alliance will do nothing for us, so we have to look out for RDA attacking us.

We will be attacking an ally of 501 tomorrow. We have decided that our agreement with 501 is really of not much benefit to us, and they really are not willing to do anything for us. So we are hoping they will break the alliance with us, and attack.

If not, we will end up attacking them anyway.

We will be hoping that 501 get attacked from both SIEG and RDA, which means they will not be able to help their friends, so we'll eventually knock them off the map.

We should have plenty of battles to fight over the next few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Fionn Mc Coule

Here's our new plan:

31904.jpg

We want to go south. We want to take the 1200gld land, and 3 surrounding it.

We still have our NAP with Scorpions, and maybe the option of joining the blue alliance.

However, it appears their NAP with the Italians / Grey alliance will do nothing for us, so we have to look out for RDA attacking us.

We will be attacking an ally of 501 tomorrow. We have decided that our agreement with 501 is really of not much benefit to us, and they really are not willing to do anything for us. So we are hoping they will break the alliance with us, and attack.

If not, we will end up attacking them anyway.

We will be hoping that 501 get attacked from both SIEG and RDA, which means they will not be able to help their friends, so we'll eventually knock them off the map.

We should have plenty of battles to fight over the next few days.

I agree with everything except the part of us attacking them anyway, we only attack them if THEY break the alliance.

I agree with everything except the part of us attacking them anyway, we only attack them if THEY break the alliance.

Do you know what? If were gona do this now. Let's just drop this land and land again. Give it to the new french guys or whoever. It would be more funny dropping in again underneath and beside Pirates, Sieg & Co. We don't want to make it too obvious the leprechauns are running for the pot of gold do we? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭phil3995

Lets not start being like the rest of them, we should honor our agreement until they break then at least other clan know we are trustworthy. RDA & SIEG will most likely knock them off anyway.

Although I don't know the complete story I think joining the blue alliance would be a good idea, as I believe scorpions have stopped their whole alliance attacking us so hopefully they're a decent group who won't backstab us.

Just my thoughts.

Do you know what? If were gona do this now. Let's just drop this land and land again. Give it to the new french guys or whoever. It would be more funny dropping in again underneath and beside Pirates, Sieg & Co. We don't want to make it too obvious the leprechauns are running for the pot of gold do we? :)

They may be on the cards - but we may as well have a little fun beforehand by attacking lots of land :)

Here's our new plan:

31904.jpg
    You won't belive this Dub. :) Our old enemies IC have just applied for landing at the bottom in-between Sieg & Pirates. We might have a gold rush on our hands :D

You won't belive this Dub. :) Our old enemies IC have just applied for landing at the bottom in-between Sieg & Pirates. We might have a gold rush on our hands :D

That means 2 things really.

1. We get to kick their arse if they win it.

2. They got booted out of North Africa.

Hmm, looks as though HTPS and 501 are swapping some land below us.

I'm serious guys, I think we should make sure this alliance is over well before we get completely screwed by them and the Hungarians.

In fact, this looks as though they are making a move for HPTS to be in a position to attack us without getting themselves involved.

Well have 501, HTPS & CPC surrounding us. Trying to stay nice is gonna get us hammered, and they will also be in our way. If it does indeed transpire that they are swapping land, our next move has to be taking Northern Ghana.

• Advertisement

I'm serious guys, I think we should make sure this alliance is over well before we get completely screwed by them and the Hungarians.

Well, we deserve too get a kick in the balls first anyway for losing Northern Sikasso without a fight.

Well, we deserve too get a kick in the balls first anyway for losing Northern Sikasso without a fight.

And the loss of no tanks which leaves us in quite a strong position. If we had successfully defended it, we may have found ourselves in a whole pile of crap right now.

Right now we have for the first time OUR own direction and interests to look after.

The main stumbling blocks are 501 and their buddies.

phil3995 wrote: »
    Lets not start being like the rest of them, we should honor our agreement until they break then at least other clan know we are trustworthy. RDA & SIEG will most likely knock them off anyway.

Although I don't know the complete story I think joining the blue alliance would be a good idea, as I believe scorpions have stopped their whole alliance attacking us so hopefully they're a decent group who won't backstab us.

Just my thoughts.

Maybe of some interest and i look at these things with pride and its why i picked my in game name as Fionn, Mc Coule

The Unit motto is taken from an old Fianna poem and continues the link with which the name is associated. It is written in the Irish language and translated. The Fianna were the Elite Irish fighting forces who protected the old Kings of Ireland.

Motto of present Irish Special Forces

(As galige)
    Glaine ár gcroí
    Neart ár ngéag
    Agus beart de réir ár mbriathar

(in english)
    The cleanliness of our hearts
    The strength of our limbs
    And our commitment to our promise

Maybe of some interest and i look at these things with pride and its why i picked my in game name as Fionn, Mc Coule

The Unit motto is taken from an old Fianna poem and continues the link with which the name is associated. It is written in the Irish language and translated. The Fianna were the Elite Irish fighting forces who protected the old Kings of Ireland.

Motto of present Irish Special Forces

(As galige)
    Glaine ár gcroí
    Neart ár ngéag
    Agus beart de réir ár mbriathar

(in english)
    The cleanliness of our hearts
    The strength of our limbs
    And our commitment to our promise

My only Interests are for B-IE.

All that talk of honour and everything doesn't matter a **** in CW, once you don't piss the wrong people off.

After you went and sent them messages Fionn - you pissed off the Germans in the blue alliance. Now they want us to give them a piece of land in order to maintain our agreement.

If we do that, we NEED to take land tonight, and I believe striking the 501 (as SIEG, RDA, R_R) are doing will put us in a perfect position to take it.

Even look now, they are obviously after making an agreement with the 1CSTB to delay matches.

I guarantee they will only have 1 chip each on Northern Ghana between them and HPTS.

We could gain land with no effort, and remove the french problem, leaving us relatively free to push on south, all the while protected from the north.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

All that talk of honour and everything doesn't matter a **** in CW, once you don't piss the wrong people off.

After you went and sent them messages Fionn - you pissed off the Germans in the blue alliance. Now they want us to give them a piece of land in order to maintain our agreement.

If we do that, we NEED to take land tonight, and I believe striking the 501 (as SIEG, RDA, R_R) are doing will put us in a perfect position to take it.

Even look now, they are obviously after making an agreement with the 1CSTB to delay matches.

I guarantee they will only have 1 chip each on Northern Ghana between them and HPTS.

We could gain land with no effort, and remove the french problem, leaving us relatively free to push on south, all the while protected from the north.
    I'll rather have us be wiped out attacking RDA then give them a free piece of land for hurting their feelings; what's next, we give them half the gold from our current provinces as tax?

Naw, they just think we're pussys Dub, and don't deserve to be on the land we do have.

Nody wrote: »
    I'll rather have us be wiped out attacking RDA then give them a free piece of land for hurting their feelings; what's next, we give them half the gold from our current provinces as tax?

I'd much rather keep the blue alliance friendly than the French.

This is about us.

We want to move south, 501 and their allies are in our way. I've had enough of doing everyone elses bidding for them without doing what we want.

Naw, they just think we're pussys Dub, and don't deserve to be on the land we do have.

]Yeah probably, because we're too busy pleasing everyone else rather than doing whats best for us.

The agreement with 501 has done NOTHING for us only restrict us.

They are getting attacked from everywhere tonight, and are moving their friends into position to attack us.

We need to make a move.

I stay we stand our ground and stare RDA in the face. They are too scared of even come to attack our land and lose, in case they 'lose face' with the rest of their allies. That's a big advantage we have.

I stay we stand our ground and stare RDA in the face. They are too scared of even come to attack our land and lose, in case they 'lose face' with the rest of their allies. That's a big advantage we have.

They're being told what to do by ITA. I would have attacked them already only it would piss off the Germans behind us and we'd be gone from the map by now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭DesperateCry

Give land for agreement? I would vote "never" but duh..It's leader's decision at the end (nice not having that responsibility :) )
    Also I do not think they saw us as pussy...but naive. We did let go 3 of our regions without a fight, yes we kept our tanks but so did they. We still could inflict good damage with t6-7 arty and t8 heavies.
    Diplomacy is a bitch.......

Give land for agreement? I would vote "never" but duh..It's leader's decision at the end (nice not having that responsibility :) )
    Also I do not think they saw us as pussy...but naive. We did let go 3 of our regions without a fight, yes we kept our tanks but so did they. We still could inflict good damage with t6-7 arty and t8 heavies.
    Diplomacy is a bitch.......

And mostly due to the effing agreement we have with the French, while they do nothing for us, but are happy to swap territory with their mates HTPS.

We're being used buy the French, just like little pawns, yet people are getting up in arms about it.

We need to take opportunities just like RDA and SIEG did, or we'll always be looked on as pushovers.

A strong alliance is more likely to take note if you're seen to be agressive, not passive.

They're being told what to do by ITA. I would have attacked them already only it would piss off the Germans behind us and we'd be gone from the map by now.

Ofcorse they are, and there's no point attacking them now anyway becuase then the other two who got our land will think we're trying to make a comeback for the bits they got.

We really need to act on this.

The Grey Alliance are coming to attack 501 along with SIEG.

501 are moving to allow their friends HTPS sit below us, while they can hide away and replenish their tanks.

We'd be keeping to our word for absolutely no reason. This agreement with the French has done nothing for us, apart from screw us over and restrict our movement. They are taking us for fools.

Right now they are very weak, and I reckon we could take Northern Ghana without much of a fight as they need their chips elsewhere.

We need to start being opportunistic.
    At least this way if we eventually get wiped off the map, we go down with a good fight, rather than getting hammered from all sides without much to do about it just to say our word is good.

Noone cares if we honour agreements or not with anyone else -we're not that important.

The French served what little purpose they had for long enough, and we need to think about ourselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

The french have done noting for us, but have not done anything against us either.
    take Savanes off their allies tonight, followed by an attck on their friends the pirates the following night. if the french are still around by then, just cancel the Nap. chances are they will anyway after we attack their friends.
    breaking alliances with no warning gets on the forums ( see IC) and gives a clan a bad name that you cant get back. It will affect future aggrements with other clans if that happens.

We'd be keeping to our word for absolutely no reason. This agreement with the French has done nothing for us, apart from screw us over and restrict our movement. They are taking us for fools.

I don't think that's really true, we have'nt had to bother with watching our bottom flank since they've been there. And how have we helped their movement up above them? They have been loyal and just because they are bringing their friends in and we have none :*( is not a good reason to kick a dog when it's down.

I don't think that's really true, we Havant had to bother with watching our bottom flank since they've been there. They have been loyal and just because they are bringing their friends in and we have none :*( is not a good reason to kick a dog when it's down.

Which cost us 3 provinces.

They've been using us. We've been protecting their north too, but anytime we wanted to move around they wouldn't agree.

We been their little pawn.

In fact, we've pretty much just been everyone's little bitch for absolutely no gain for us.

We need to take opportunities and be ruthless when it serves us well.

Taking Savana or whatever its called leaves up open to attack from HTPS, CPC AND 501.

Taking Northern Ghana leaves us in a safer position, from where we can attack CPC from 2 zones
    ZZR1100 wrote: »
    The french have done noting for us, but have not done anything against us either.
    take Savanes off their allies tonight, followed by an attck on their friends the pirates the following night. if the french are still around by then, just cancel the Nap. chances are they will anyway after we attack their friends.
    breaking alliances with no warning gets on the forums ( see IC) and gives a clan a bad name that you cant get back. It will affect future aggrements with other clans if that happens.

Yeah, and look at the slagging they got for moaning about it on the forums.

Allegiences / NAP's get broken all of the time in CW.

Keeping our friendliness with them has gotten us nowhere so far.

Dub dont you go throw that sh*t at me , making out i am the cause of having to give the scorpions Hauts-Bassins, we talked about giving them that land last night and agreed to do so, all of us. :eek::confused::mad:

Taking Northern Ghana leaves us in a safer position, from where we can attack CPC from 2 zones

Why dont we wait till the 501 do their little land swap with the Hungarian's and just roll down through the Hungarian land?

The French don't really care about the Hungarians either.

Sure we might get an attack tonight. But we only have to hold upper west ghanna to be able to make our move tomorrow. Oh, and we may need a chip to be placed to space out the time between attack and departure.

• Advertisement

Up to yesterday you were the one, the only 1 adamant that we would not stab the french in the back, you were the one that went on about honour. WTF?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement