Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mahon Point Omniplex .. Price increases? Rippoff?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭Diabhalta

I didn't read every previous posts but I must agree, that the smell is really terrible and the floor is sticky too (y u no mop the goddamn floor every evening???)

Average cinema, only good thing is free parking, but that is all.

btw. that whole shopp. centre is a bit of a joke to me - those seats in front of Abra and KFC are sometimes like playground for kids and teenagers (who put their feet up on the tables - yummy). Travellers messing around, shouting and yelling...

This country has to go a long way to be a part of developed western world. I would start with those silly tracksuits.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

Time was when the cinema was a cheap night out the week before payday. Now it costs near as damn it €50 for me and the gf to go to the cinema.
    I used to go every week at least once , now it's just "event" movies I.e. avengers. Anything else I download. Sorry , just can't afford it any other way.
    And I have a reasonably good job with reasonably good wages.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

When I went to Mahon a few weeks ago it was around 6.50pm we bought our tickets and the girl said €18 (or thereabouts) for two tickets but then she realised it was before 7pm and thankfully said so and that it was €14 odd instead due to the time. Don't know if it's a Sunday thing but I doubt it. May be helpful to let ya'll know :)

Advertisement