Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghosts in Antrim?

Options
  • 20-03-2012 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭

Are there any apparent hauntings in Antrim does anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

another book? :p

Im starting to see a trend :p But no, the weather in Antrim is much to wet for ghosts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Micilin Muc

The Black Nun in Bonamargy Friary in Ballycastle.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

Myself and mr Fitz are thinking of doing one one Antrim for the historypress's haunted series - he lives there, but I'm trying to see if anyone knows of anything in particular. There's also Tyrone and Laois to get done at the same time.

Im starting to see a trend :p But no, the weather in Antrim is much to wet for ghosts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭Yeah Yeah Yeah

Is Derry any good? I seen a prog recently, memory vague where it was, but there were associations with Half Hung McNaghten and Prehen House.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

cheers - there isnt a haunted derry on the slate yet ... but that doesnt mean there wont be.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

The ghost of "Buttons" in Carrickfergus Castle

Ballygally Castle Hotel has a "haunted" room that is locked up, I remember being scared of that when I was young

Dunluce Castle is supposedly haunted by the kitchen staff that fell into the sea when it collapsed

**Disclaimer: All of the above are made up nonsense

Advertisement