Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Question

Options
  • 20-03-2012 4:05pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    I am trying to get in contact with a Dublin based business that sells personalised pencils. They have a domain with yourselves (and probably hosting) which is due next year. I was just wondering is the business still trading? I cant get in touch by phone or email for over a week. Their website nor voicemail suggests nothing about them no longer trading.

Its a Chris O Grady from promotionalpens.ie.

Thanks.

Comments

Hi,

We cant confirm this however their website would suggest that they are still trading.

Regards,

Niamh.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Hi,

We cant confirm this however their website would suggest that they are still trading.

Regards,

Niamh.

I don't suppose you could email them on my behalf and ask them to get in touch, no?!

Their website doesn't seem to have anything up-to-date and their RSS Feed seems to be from 2010.

Im afraid Im not in the position to assist you further.

Regards,

Niamh.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,434 ✭✭✭Tow

The phone number on the 'guide' pdf on the bottom of the home page is totally different to the number on contact page, did you try it?

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Tow wrote: »
    The phone number on the 'guide' pdf on the bottom of the home page is totally different to the number on contact page, did you try it?

I gave up and went somewhere else in the end, but think I tried a few numbers and they went somewhere completely different.

• Advertisement
Advertisement