Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting a football club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Moved from Sports.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

Are there not enough clubs around the city already?

What is your aim for the club?

Would you be looking for a donation rather than an investment?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Hmmm

Guy with total of ONE post shows up, looking for "investment" in a "football club", with a website that took about 8 seconds to make. And he spelled "Curraheen" incorrectly.

16748997.jpg

"Investing" in a football club at AUL level will return you exactly zero money, mainly because football clubs in the AUL don't make money.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DjFleming

At the moment there wont be any need for an investment. In Curraheen there are pitches in well kept condition free to use and an brand new abandoned club house that i could look i to. At the moment i am looking for someone to help organise starting the club. The website was whipped up in 8 secs to help give the club a kick start.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭opti76

DjFleming wrote: »
    At the moment there wont be any need for an investment. In Curraheen there are pitches in well kept condition free to use and an brand new abandoned club house that i could look i to. At the moment i am looking for someone to help organise starting the club. The website was whipped up in 8 secs to help give the club a kick start.

what pitches??? what club house ... google maps???

have you looked at public liability insurance .. what standard of football are you looking to play at .

• Advertisement
Advertisement