Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday 23/3/12 Casuals + Scotland Leave

Options
  • 20-03-2012 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭

AFAIK myself, Dreddy, Cobelcog, Lythero and Chunkis are flying out the evening of the 23rd (not sure who else is on Friday too). Obviously I think the best thing for all/most of us is to rendevous @ XGC first ,casuals beforehand or not, and head to the airport together if we can, less hassle that way and probably better all round

I can be in the XGC anytime after 12 as I'm off on Fridays. This also will serve as a casual thread aswell for that Friday, whether people are going to Scotland or not

Let me know what the story is so I can sort crap out, or if any other plans suit better

G'luck

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭chunkis

How about casuals now!! Am in Dublin tryin to sort out a new passport, **** had me up and down to Dundalk all day, I've an exam tomorrow and Friday and monday morning at 11 on top of that I've a wedding Saturday that I have to lie and say that am studying, my head is wreacked, is anybody at the xgc today?

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭chunkis

yeah Ramza that sounds good

Advertisement