Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost to remove haybarn and cottage from site?

Options
  • 20-03-2012 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I am looking at buying a level 1 acre site that has a derelict cottage and a 2 bay hay shed with lean, services include esb and well water. I'm trying to estimate how much the entire cost might be so I'm looking for a guide price for the cost of site clearance for demolition of the two buildings and removal of debris (assuming planning permission allows this).

If the planning did not allow for demolition, then I could apply for extension and renovation to the existing cottage. Any idea on what (if any) development contributions might apply? I'm in the Meath area and local authority website is difficult to get specific info from.

I know the info is a little vague but I'm just trying to get an idea of costs before buying so any advice is appreciated.

Advertisement