Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chicken and Sweetcorn Pasta Bake Mix!

Options
  • 20-03-2012 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

Hi All!

I hope ye don't mind me popping in to pick your brains a little! I was thinking back to my early cooking days when all my flavours came from packets of mixes, etc and was thinking about a lovely Chicken and Sweetcorn pasta bake mix that I used to be able to get... I cannot remember which company produced it so if you know, please post!

Can you remember what spices/flavourings that might have been in it?

I now have a large spice/herb cupboard but am still learning how to use them and would love to give the mix a go at home, but have absolutely no idea where to start. (BTW I was delighted to come across the spice thread here! good idea)

I am thinking of writing to the company that used to produce the bake to see if they would even give me a hint as to what ingredients were used. Then I could at least give it a shot. As far as I know, its not produced anymore.

Perhaps distant memory of good times has added to the memory of the flavour but I really loved it!

Thank you in advance.

Advertisement