Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Jenny Greene and John Gibbons gig this week

Options
  • 20-03-2012 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

Hey all
    I'm working on an independent film at the moment about a girl who becomes a DJ and we are shooting club scenes in the Purty Kitchen in Temple Bar on Thursday. Part of the shoot involves a free club night that we are running, so thought I would post it here in case anyone was interested!

Doors open at 9pm and we need people to come down EARLY to get in free and be extras in the movie. 2fm's Jenny Greene starts her set at 9.30pm and then John Gibbons takes to the decks right afterwards.

Also, we are looking for 100 extras to film some other club scenes with Jenny during the day. If anyone's interested, sign up here or you can PM me.

Here's the event link: http://www.facebook.com/events/340223636026350/

Cheers and hope to see you there!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭ianuss

Fair play getting Gibbons to play. I know he's super busy playing all the biggest, best, unpronounceable fictional gigs around Europe. Delighted to finally see him playing at home outside of Carlow. Big ups.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

I don't know why you have to be hatin' Ianuss.
    I was at John's gig in Narnia last month and he fúcking killed it!

Advertisement