Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford City Roller Derby (Waterford City Viqueens)

Options
  • 20-03-2012 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭

We are Waterford City's first and only roller derby league! Finally up and running.

We are currently recruiting new members. We practice every Wednesday from 6-7pm in Cill Barra Sports Centre, Waterford. If you're interested in going us please get in touch and come along to one of our practices to see what we're all about.

Don't worry about gear-- we have all shapes, sizes (bodies and feet) and we would be happy to let you have a borrow of our gear during practice for you to decide if derby is right for you. When you are ready, we suggest the fresh meat packages from http://www.wreckless.ie

If you need more info, 0852145340 or PM me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭angelfalling

We are having a recruitment day!

Do you have what it takes? Waterford's team has begun taking baby steps towards success, and is looking for girls willing to come out and give roller derby a try. If you can put on skates-- we can help you with the rest! We welcome all ladies over 18 of all shapes and levels of skill (including none at all!).

Waterford City Viqueens practice Wednesdays from 6pm – 7pm in the Cill Barra sports centre. A recruitment day for anyone interested will be held on May 2nd during regular practice, however, anyone looking to join is encourage to come along to any practice!

Find us on Facebook at facebook.com/waterfordcityviqueens or email us waterfordcityviqueens@gmail.com for more information.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭scico rocks

Is this where seriously good looking young wans rollerskate around an oval beating the heads off each other?

If so, where can I get tickets:D

When we start having bouts in Waterford, I'll be sure to let ye know ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭bookworms

Going to come along tonight, can't wait!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Moonmad

Sounds great!! Best of luck with it. Would love to get involved but work till ten every Wednesday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭bookworms

REally enjoyed tonight....even if i did end up on my a**e!!! I'm willing to give it a go..... now to get the kit!!

Glad you enjoyed it!!

Anyone else interested can come along any Wednesday evening that suits them-- Moonmad we might be throwing on another practice day in the future, perhaps it'll suit then :)

Advertisement