Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a gym in Ballina

Options
  • 20-03-2012 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭

I want to join a gym just on a three month basis and would need to use a treadmill other than that everything else is an extra. So anyone able to recommend a good clean gym. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Eddie Ere

I use the Ballina Hotel (formerly Ramada hotel) out the Foxford road.

Good well maintained gym with a great size pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi facilities.

It has 5 treadmills, 4 crosstrainers, a small but adequate cardio/stretching area, weights area, 4 bikes, 2 rowing machines and a few other weights machines.

Can't speak for other gyms though because I've never been in them. Hope that helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭padr81

Fitness works is great imho. Theres a cardio room, weight room, womens resistance training room (kind of a curves set up) and a room for classes etc... upstairs where they do lots of diff classes that are 4 euro for members. Think its 80e for three months.

Advertisement