Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Richview

Options
  • 20-03-2012 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭

Anybody know what is going on with the wood, rammed earth and straw bale structures up at Richview?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭GobBass

Probably getting something built. Those zany architects and planners..

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,647 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

They're class projects of some sort I believe. I passed them a number of times when they were out building two weeks ago. There were another bunch hanging/suspending twigs and branches from various buildings the week before.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Crow92

Weepsie wrote: »
    They're class projects of some sort I believe. I passed them a number of times when they were out building two weeks ago. There were another bunch hanging/suspending twigs and branches from various buildings the week before.

I think the walls could of been done by the landscape architects during the easter break, alternative "green" insulation and wall types.

The suspended twigs and branches were done by some 2nd years during a week of workshops, one of which were run by a graduate of NCAD.

Advertisement