Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography field study - conclusion evaluations and results

• 20-03-2012 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭

I need to get a draft done tonight so I can write it into my book tomorrow. How do I structure it?? I have results written out over about 200 words, then I talk about how these results fit the theory for about 150 words, then I was just going to write a sentence about how the theory is correct. Should I mix it up? So I write a result, then a conclusion? (eg water flows faster at the outer lane of a meander, therefore erosion is the most active process here?).

Man I've got a headache....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

In the same situation. I'm just really worried about the word count. Mine's way over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Manic2 wrote: »
    In the same situation. I'm just really worried about the word count. Mine's way over.

They're not going to count the words in your paper! Fitting it in the allocated space should be fine.

Advertisement