Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPod nano old for new replacement

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 91 ✭✭Mola1

I got my ipod nano this morning,brilliant! Cant complain seeing as my 3yr old threw my old one in the bath so it was no use anyway! Thanks OP :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Took 3 weeks from UPS pick-up, to delivery of a new silver nano.

Thanks for highlighting the Apple return OP, BA at its best.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

Got mine too! In about a week. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Enright

Mine arrived (silver) yesterday, happy days, thanks to the original poster

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 141 ✭✭noclee

Received a new silver 8G this morning tks OP. Was thinking getting a TikTok watch strap, but wondering if it would look to big on my wrist or naff for everyday use. Anyone purchased one of these.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 122 ✭✭RaoulDukeHST

Thanks OP. Got mine within a week of sending to Apple!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

Got mine today, took about 8 days in total from requesting service.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Ruaille

Thanks a million to the OP. I got myself a nano a few years ago and liked it so much I got my mother one as well so I'm sending them both off for replacement. Pretty sweet deal!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭mcw92

Hi there i sent away the iPod to Apple back in January and havnt heard any word since? Any ideas? I dont have the serial no. of the iPod or dont have any repair no. reference. etc Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

What did Apple say when you asked them?

If you haven't asked them then you should. They're based in cork, on the phones anyway, and easy to get a hold of.

• Advertisement

Beer Baron wrote: »
    What did Apple say when you asked them?

If you haven't asked them then you should. They're based in cork, on the phones anyway, and easy to get a hold of.

I rang them before, and was put through to some girl in California, oh jesus it was the worst ever, she did not understand anything i was saying.
    She didn't know Ireland was an island, and found it really strange that we had no postcode.:o

You have a number i could ring to get the cork office? Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

mcw92 wrote: »
    I rang them before, and was put through to some girl in California, oh jesus it was the worst ever, she did not understand anything i was saying.
    She didn't know Ireland was an island, and found it really strange that we had no postcode.:o

You have a number i could ring to get the cork office? Cheers
    Its generally if you ring during daytime hours you get the Irish guys and after around 5 it diverts to the Americans.

Also if you log in to your itunes account it should show the details of the one you sent back

Its generally if you ring during daytime hours you get the Irish guys and after around 5 it diverts to the Americans.

Also if you log in to your itunes account it should show the details of the one you sent back

Theres another thing, i never gave my apple account details or anything, all they have on me is an address where the return package was sent to and where it was collected from? I might ring up later on and see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

Theres another thing, i never gave my apple account details or anything, all they have on me is an address where the return package was sent to and where it was collected from? I might ring up later on and see.
    They may be able to do a search by address. They'll probably ask for the tracking details then that would have been on the package you had picked up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭lau1247

Hi there i sent away the iPod to Apple back in January and havnt heard any word since? Any ideas? I dont have the serial no. of the iPod or dont have any repair no. reference. etc Cheers

Did you sign up online for the return??
    Because if you did then you would have the repair ID from the website..
    It ask you to PDF the page

Anyway thanks to your post bringing this thread back up, I actually had a dig around the house and found the missus' 1st gen pod..

Anyway I signed up and finger cross that in few weeks time the replacement will come..

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

Advertisement