Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nursing Fees???

Options
  • 20-03-2012 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hey guys, just wonderring if anyone can help me?
    I'm doing a Pharmacy Technician Course atm, it's level 6 and I'll be awarded a Higher Certificate in Science from it. I am hoping to apply to UCD as a mature student, to do Nursing for the year after I'm finished. I'm receiving BTEA at the moment, but have been told that because nursing is not a continuation of my current course I'll have to pay fees as the government have brought this in, in the recent budget. Just wonderring if anyone knows if this is true??? Also would love any advice on post-graduates experiences as I dont know much really about the course in detail! How academically difficult is it? What is UCD like compared to that of other colleges in the country (Dublin preferably) for this particular course?

Thanks so much :
    )

Advertisement