Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TABLE QUIZ! Are you an April Fool?!

Options
  • 20-03-2012 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi all,

I know there's an events guide but I'm not sure if people see things posted there all the time and threads requesting info about table quizzes in Kilkenny are often put up here, so, on that note... Kilkenny Musical Society will be holding a table quiz on Sunday April 1st in Langton's ballroom at 8pm.

This event is being held to raise funds for their upcoming production of "Little Shop of Horrors" which kicks off one week later on 8th April in the Watergate Theatre (tickets on sale now!)

Entry for the quiz costs €20 for teams of 4 and there will be some great prizes up for grabs as well as plenty of laughs as we usually do at these quizzes! Check out this facebook events page for more details and updates about the quiz:

https://www.facebook.com/events/407565659258152/

Also, if anyone would like more info about KMS, go to our facebook page, our website (www.kilkennymusicalsociety.com) or pm me here and I'll do my best to help you with your enquiries :)

Hope to see lots of you at the quiz... and no, the questions are not all about musicals!! ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭KKMusicalSoc

Just a quick reminder about this, tomorrow night in Langton's! Should be good fun- we'll make up teams if you're on your own or only have a few people so that won't be a problem. The more the merrier so do come along!

Advertisement