Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry on Vodafone Pay as You go - Getting Weird (new) data charges, please help!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

Ask Vodafone to disable blackberry services from their end. That'll stop the daily 50cent charge and wifi data should still work

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ash777

Will they be able to do that, like I wouldn't have to contact Blackberry, would I? To be honest, they seem a small bit clueless about Blackberries whenever I ring, and I'd only do it as a last measure, after checking the manual and online, etc. Thanks for the reply though. I've less than 50c. left at the mo, after getting charged again today, yuck like :S , so I can't be bothered listening to crappy music on hold for half an hour before getting onto a human tonight, I'll try 'em tomorrow I'd say, unless someone has a manual way of turining off the data charges? Thanks a mill, guys. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ash777

I tip my hat to you, Captain! I was hoping there'd be a Vodafone forum, but I'd no idea where to look and such, being a newbie and all :rolleyes:

Advertisement