Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Popular Honeymoon destinations

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭bang_bang_rosie

Excited! wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,

I would really appreciate any advice help anyone can give me. My husband to be and I are getting married mid november this year and are kind of stuck when it comes to honeymoon for that time of year.

What we are looking for in a honeymoon is a really nice hotel since its our honeymoon and we're used to supervalu breaks only! Also nice food and interesting surroundings with the option of excursions to sites/cultural/historical places of interest.
    Im not really the back packing type and would like a bit of luxury thrown in. If it were summer time i would probably look at sorrento / venice and places like that but most of those places would just probably be murky weather according to travel agents. We would like either fairly decent weather (as in sunshine) or i wouldnt mind going the whole hog for a winter honeymoon as in snow but still be able to do plenty, there are obvious ski options but neither of us have ever done this before and would try it for a day but not the entire holiday.

Any suggestions / opions are very welcome :)

I'm getting married in November as well, but we have decided delay our honeymoon until January and go to New Zealand. We have an event to go to there, the weather will be nice and holiday days and money won't be quite so tight. We will probably go away for a city break in a fancy hotel just after the wedding though ( I kinda fancy the ice hotel in Norway!)

Advertisement