Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 single rooms near UCD for September 2012

Options
  • 20-03-2012 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi,

I'm appealing to any final year students in shared accommodation or other students leaving shared accommodation close to UCD. I am looking to secure 2 single rooms in a house/apartment close to UCD for the academic year starting September 2012 which people would recommend.

I will be starting a masters and my sister would be starting first year veterinary medicine. Both are hardworking but very easy going.

Rent should be reasonable and there should be basic facilities. Not paying rent for the summer months would be a plus!

I can appreciate there won't be too many vacancies for student accommodation out there at the minute (can't seem to find much on daft.ie or rent.ie) being in the middle of the term, but if anyone knows of a suitable place that is due to open up and that they would recommend I would love to hear from them.

Any information much appreciated!
    Cheers,
    Conor
    :)

Comments

Advertisement